- Warehouses / Industrial
- Retail Shops
- Strip Malls
- Re-roof-Torch or Hot Mop, smooth or gravel finish
- Cool Roof Elastomeric
- Coating (Title 24 compliance)
- Reflective coatings
- Foam board insulation
- Skylights and ventilation hardware installation
- All wood repair
Whether you have a warehouse, restaurant or other commercial property. Top Roofing will provide you with a thorough, dependable waterproofing solution that best fits your specific roof structure.
We are experienced in multiple waterproofing solutions and will analyze your specific roof to determine the best solution for your specific situation. All our full roof jobs come with a full written warranty. Top Roofing maintains liability and workers compensation insurance as well as a bond.
Our focus is on providing a professional, full service, experience to our customers. This includes being aware and considerate of your needs, including schedule, cleanliness, and construct communication.
For something as important as your business, you can’t afford to leave the strength of your roof to chance. Make sure your roof has the strength and durability for the long term.
Cool Roof Coating
Cool roof coating has become a more popular form of protection against the elements over the last few years, mainly because Cool Roofs can deliver high solar reflectivity and high thermal remittance, thus reducing the roof temperature and inside temperature. These systems can be sprayed or rolled on to your roof like most paint. These acrylic, elastomeric or silicone based coatings can be much ticker and full bodied than your normal paint and deliver performance that will definitely outperform your everyday standard paint products. When used in conjunction with cold applied liquid emulsion and fiberglass matting, the solution provides a complete roofing system without the need for old roof removal.
Many systems are also eligible for the California Energy Rebate which can help to defray the cost of the roofing system installation making it a very economical roofing solution.
There are a great many additional benefits to having a Cool Roof installed:
- It has low installation costs. There are no dump fees and compared to other types of roofing there is less labor involved so most of the cost Is for the roof membrane material itself.
- Unlike the traditional “hot mop” roofing, with Cool Roofs there is no hot asphalt or fumes involved.
- Cool Roofing can be installed without tearing off your old roof, which can expose the inside of your building to weather damage.
- Applying a Cool Roof is quieter for the building occupants since there is no heavy tar equipment being used.
- Easy maintenance. Traditional roofs are covered with gravel or some other type of granules to protect the surface of the roof. With a Cool Roof system the covering used is smooth and seamless and does not require any kind of gravel cover.
- Lasts longer and the roofing system can be upgraded.
- Cool Roofs can be applied over BUR, Single Ply, Modified Bitumen, gravel and metal roofing.