Roof Inspection Service
Both if you’re selling or buying a house or some commercial property, it’s recommended that you get a thorough roof inspection. That’s why, LA Top Roofing is here to provide you such services and ensure that you get the best possible price.
Our skilled and experienced roof inspectors will openly inform you about everything, starting from the current state of the roof to the expected durability. So cool, right?
As the roof is a vital part of your property, you surely don’t want to leave it in inexperienced hands. Its long-term effectiveness and well-being is what you aim at here. Then, be careful who you hire to do the roof inspection.
Actually, there’re a lot of benefits to doing an inspection. Some of them are:
- It prevents any minor problems from becoming major and cost you a fortune afterwards
- In case of selling, the roof inspection will make you attractive on the market
- It checks the condition of all the additions to your roof like rain gutters, downspouts, chimneys, vents and such
- Provides a detailed insight into the quality of the roof materials
- You get an easy-to-read and in-depth report
- It helps you discover and fix certain problems like misplaced or broken tiles, mistakes in the installation or repair, improper shingles, lack of underlayment and similar to these.
On the other hand, the biggest disadvantage is connected to the fact that:
- Hiring a roof inspector may be more pricy than you’ve planned
Roof inspection process:
It’s Top Roofing’s main goal to offer a professional and seamless service that’ll meet your needs and expectations.
And to achieve this, we’ll carefully cover every inch of your roof. Determining the condition of the roof structure, materials, covering, flashing and underlayment are the focus points of the inspection, so you don’t have to worry that we’ll miss something out. Because we never did and never will.
To back this up and prove that we always strive to be transparent and efficient, we’ll give you a report at the end of the inspection, containing all our findings. Also, we’ll enclose photographs of your roof.
When to inspect your roof:
Clearly, your roof isn’t something that can get damaged every day. Because of this you don’t need to inspect it very often. In fact, we think that every six months or before winter and summer is the perfect interval to do this.
Also, it’s a great idea to call us after harsh weather conditions so that you can determine the exact effect of the storm on your roof. Do you agree?